2020 was a year like no other. Here’s to a turning point, a new beginning, a safer time, a time when we are kinder and supportive of each other. A Happy and Safe New Years to you and your families.
- Waiting for Hurricane Ian
- Hit the Comment Button
- This is NOT Care Coordination
- September, the Month to Hit the Reset Button on Life
- When The System Works: It Works Well
- Another Example of How Life Changes on a Dime
- Is That All There Is?
- Guest Blogger: Marc Berlin on The Importance of a Medical Identity Card
CCMC Board Certified Badge
Greater National Advocates Badge
NAHAC Member Badge
Top 10 Nursing Blogs 2021