2020 was a year like no other. Here’s to a turning point, a new beginning, a safer time, a time when we are kinder and supportive of each other. A Happy and Safe New Years to you and your families.
- Why Take a Prep Course Before You Sit For a Case Management Certification Examination?
- Looking Back at My 50th High School Reunion
- Do What is Right – Not Easy
- It’s Conference Time!
- Working Myself Out of a Job
- 2022 Professional Reading List
- *5* Simple Tips on How to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Wellness!
- A Book Review: The Patient Checklist: 10 Simple Hospital Checklists to Keep you Safe, Sane and Organized
CCMC Board Certified Badge
Greater National Advocates Badge
NAHAC Member Badge
Top 10 Nursing Blogs 2021