2020 was a year like no other. Here’s to a turning point, a new beginning, a safer time, a time when we are kinder and supportive of each other. A Happy and Safe New Years to you and your families.
- Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things to Help Someone In Need
- It Came Down to A Strike To Show NY Nurses are Serious and Will Walk Off Their Jobs to be Heard
- Patient Empowerment 101: Its More Than A Book; It’s An Adventure
- Unpacking 2022
- My Wish for YOU is a Safe, Healthy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Book Review: The Emperor Needs New Clothes or Why the Care Disappeared from Health Care
- Book Review: HOW COVID CRASHED THE SYSTEM: A GUIDE TO FIXING AMERICAN HEALTHCARE.
- A Trip to Trace My Family Roots
CCMC Board Certified Badge
Greater National Advocates Badge
NAHAC Member Badge
Top 10 Nursing Blogs 2021